I have bought Effaclar AI spot treatment few weeks ago. I have been using this treatment for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it. It’s really amazing and potent product. If you have stubborn PMS spots or just any kind of bigger blemishes this is for you. Since this treatment is only for spots it isn’t advised to put it on larger areas because it can dry out your skin. In my case this works like nothing else I have tried. I put this on my spots and it heals them completely overnight. To avoid skin drying I use this corrector after I moisturize my skin with night cream.
This targeted breakout corrector is intensive local treatment that deeply purges imperfections to accelerate reabsorption and prevent residual marks:
- Niacinamide halts the evolution of outbreaks,
- The combination of piroctone olamine and glycacil purifies the bacterial source to resorb the imperfection,
- Micro-exfoliating LHA and reparative La Roche-Posay thermal spring water activate the skin’s regeneration process.
It’s paraben-free formula.
It comes in a small tube of 15ml, but you only need small amount so, this tube will last you a long time. It costs 107 kn (Croatia) or at Feelunique page £11.00.
La Roche-Posay follows strict formulations standards:
– 100% hypoallergenic skincare
– High concentration of selected ingredients with Thermal Spring Water
– Minimal ingredients and fragrance
– Tested on the sensitive skin
What are your favorite spot treatments?