I’m a little late to the game since the summer it’s slowly fading, but still, I hope you had a great summer escape and gained some natural tan. If you want to achieve and maintain that summer body glow than keep on reading.
Nuxe Multi Purpose Dry Oil – Golden Shimmer
Nuxe multi purpose dry oil comes in two different bottle size (50 ml, 100 ml). I chose 100 ml glass spray bottle that looks and feels very luxurious. This sensual shimmering dry oil contains tiny shimmering mineral particles.
It has a spray, so it’s easy to apply but be careful, shimmering particles can end up everywhere, that’s why I like to spray it on my hand, and the on the wanted area.
With 97.8% natural formula it’s enriched with vitamin E and is guaranteed to be free of silicone and mineral oils. It consists of some precious oils such as:
- Macadamia – restores your skin’s palmitoleic acid levels and decreases your skin’s rate of deterioration while discouraging wrinkle formation.
- Hazelnut – has rejuvenating properties, it provides antioxidant protection and hydrates the skin.
- Borage – has natural anti-inflammatory properties and provides high levels of GLA (gamma-linolenic fatty acid.)
- Sweet Almond – softens and protects the skin,
- St.JOhn’s Wort – has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps heal the skin and scars
- and Camelia – calms the skin and its full of essential fatty acids and lipids.
This new formula contains two new oils:
- Tsubaki oil that improves the appearance of stretch marks and has an anti-age effect.
- Argan oil with its repairing properties.
You can use this ois for face, body and hair. I haven’t tried it on my face since it has shimmer, but I love how it looks and feels on the body and hair, The sensual golden particles leave a subtle shimmer on the skin and enhance feminine features and the satin glints in the shimmering oil will subtly correct small skin imperfections.
I’ve been using Nuxe dry oil whole summer. It keeps my skin hydrated without leaving a greasy residue. The skin feels soft and healthy with the beautiful glow. I have to admit I’m little obsessed.
The smell is also amazing very sophisticated not too sweet or overpowering.
Price is around £35-4o. You can find it everywhere from your local beauty shops to online pages such as Feelunique or Lookfantastic with worldwide shipping.
If you want a summer glow, but a budget friendlier option than you can try Yves Rocher Monoi de Tahiti Shimmering oil.